Expand your understanding of Rights, Contract, Content and AVAILS™ Management with a certificate program or individual courses from FilmTrack University.
Choose from several programs that will enable you and your company to advance your understanding of FilmTrack’s software, underlying technology and implementation/configuration protocols. Courses are offered at every level and cover areas such as:
- Production and Distribution of Film and Television Content
- FilmTrack® Modules: StarCM, AVAILS™, BizAffairs, Extranet and Inventrack
- ROI Analysis
- Use Cases/Case Studies
- Hosting Options/Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Integration and Configuration of FilmTrack
- Data Migration and Testing
As a student enrolled in an individual course at FilmTrack University, you will enjoy a variety of advantages that define the FilmTrack learning experience, including:
- Access to quality instructors, many of whom also serve as the executive leadership of FilmTrack.
- An engaging and collaborative learning environment.
- Flexibility to participate in classes on a weekly or daily basis–whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Exceptional service provided by the FilmTrack University Team.
- Access to FilmTrack’s intellectual capital, training materials and demonstration environments.
- Special Guest Lecturers recruited by FilmTrack University to augment the learning experience.
FilmTrack® University offers individual and group courses that provide a unique opportunity to meet your immediate educational/technical needs, including updating your skills with FilmTrack’s technology. Courses are offered throughout the year. Some courses may have pre-requisites for enrollment. Please contact FilmTrack® University for additional details.
A FilmTrack® University enrollment advisor is available to assist you in selecting and registering for a course or program. To speak with an enrollment advisor, call 1-818.766.2607, ext 107. You can also request information online by contacting: email@example.com