Studio City based software company is now accepting resumes for qualified Web Application Engineers.
Qualified candidates will have programming experience designing browser-based database driven applications. We are a specialty product company, so experience designing products, multi-tenant applications, or other multi-deployment systems is desired. Prior experience working in a team coding environment is desired.
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, product owners and customers to develop robust browser-based applications to service the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field. Projects will include developing new applications, developing new features in existing applications, refactoring and re-architecting existing features and being a contributor of ideas within the organization.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- At the minimum, 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET (web forms or MVC) and C# is desired although retraining from other technologies and languages such as Java is available.
- Experience wiring databases to forms and websites, ideally through object-based data layer mechanisms and multi-tier systems.
- Experience with Visual Studio or an equivalent high-level IDE is desired.
- Experience working in team-based, source code controlled environment.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with third-party controls suites such as Telerik or Kendo
- Experience creating and consuming web services.
- Experience with SQL and basic database design concepts.
If you are interested in working for an exciting dynamic market leader, please submit a cover letter, resume,
and portfolio of site links and/or designs for consideration. Cover letters should address your skill level and
experience in the aforementioned areas, level of interest, salary requirements, and contact details.